New Members: Be sure to confirm your email address by clicking on the link that was sent to your email inbox. You will not be able to post messages until you click that link.

Arthur Hill's blog

Does anyone know what happened too Arthur Hill's archived blogs. There was some real gems on there. Only thing available now is 2014

Comments

• lmkwinlmkwin ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    I submitted the question to StockCharts Support a couple weeks ago. No response. When I last looked it only was showing from 2018 forward. So if 2014 is showing now, that's an improvement.

I should clarify, the results of searches returned older blog posts, but when you clicked on the link, it said that the page wasn't available. So... they are still there, you just couldn't see them.
  • Thanks alot. The end of 2015 he had some really good articles

• markdmarkd mod
    edited August 2019
    If they were missing before, pretty sure they are all there now.

Go to the Articles page, open the All Stockcharts Blogs drop down, select Art's Charts, go to the bottom of the page to the Blog Archives navigation bar, click on the LAST NUMBER in the bar (not the forward arrow) to advance a few pages at a time.

I got to March 2013 and stopped (showing pages 128 to 138 in the navigation bar). I'm sure there are more.

https://stockcharts.com/articles/arthurhill/?currentPage=133

• I'll check that out. Thanks alot for the help. Hopefully they fix the archive tab

• lmkwinlmkwin ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    When I click on Martin Pring's it does what the links were doing in the Search function

https://stockcharts.com/articles/pring/archives.html

On Art's Charts, clicking on the Blog Archives takes me to a page with Jan to April 2014 links. No pages.
  • @lmkwin

I should have been clearer - don't click on the "Blog Archives" link itself, click on the page numbers in the navigation bar above it.

The pages go back years.
  • I see. Thanks @markd

The issue I reported was the links in the search. That page I linked to is what popped up for older posts when going through Search.

Search is useful when looking for posts on topics or symbols. Just like Search on this site is useful.

It does appear that they have fixed that issue for the most part. Tushar Chande's great blog articles appear to be "missing" still.