New Members: Be sure to confirm your email address by clicking on the link that was sent to your email inbox. You will not be able to post messages until you click that link.
Options

Is anyone having problems getting Greg Schnell's webinars to playback?

I am experiencing problems in getting Greg Schnell's webinars to playback when using Internet Explorer 10 (IE10). (They are found on the Blog Page under "What's New"). When clicking the link as instructed, I get a message that says "waiting for stockcharts.com" to reply. But the reply never comes and the webinar replay never starts. Interestingly, the original live webinar works normally in real time, but the replay later is what is troublesome. Also, if I switch to a FoxFire web browser I can replay the webinar just fine. I am having no other problems using the IE10 with StockCharts videos such as Arthur Hill's Market Message videos or any other video. I am not sure what the problem is but thought I would see if any other users had this same problem and if anybody had a solution.

Comments

• Options
    markdmarkd mod
    edited October 2014
    I tried it in IE 11. Seems to work fine. You could upgrade and try it unless you really need to stay in IE 10.
  • Options
    i have no problems in Chrome