New Members: Be sure to confirm your email address by clicking on the link that was sent to your email inbox. You will not be able to post messages until you click that link.
Options

I note that every question going back to April 15th is colored a bright blue, except the question of

I note that every question going back to April 15th is colored a bright blue, except the question of burycs on April 27t is "greyed out". What is the difference of this? Or is this a form of censureship? Just curious.

Lambchops

Best Answer

• Options
    markdmarkd mod
    Answer ✓
    I don't see a question from burycs on the 27th. I can't find burycs with search either. Are you sure you have the right user?

But, to answer your question, I don't know if the shading is censorship. I've noticed that after I've opened a question, when I exit it will turn grey. I think this is to indicate that you have read that entry. But if you want to get back in anyway, you can. It seems like if somebody then adds a new answer, it will turn white and blue again. But, it doesn't seem to be consistent. I suppose if a question is greyed out and you can't get in at all, it might some method of censorship, but I haven't seen that happen.