New Members: Be sure to confirm your email address by clicking on the link that was sent to your email inbox. You will not be able to post messages until you click that link.

for day trading googl amzn and spx

hello team, anyone can help me share best chart and indicators to use for day trading googl/amzn/sxp. thanks a lot

Comments

• markdmarkd ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Pick one and try it out. A lot of people like MACD. Others like Stochastics. Some people like MA crossovers. At least one user here on the board likes KAMA (Kaufman Adaptive Moving Averages). Read up in Chart School and do some research on the intraday charts to see how they work for you. Nothing works all the time in all markets. Indicators are just mathematical manipulations of price data. A ranging market affects those calculations differently from a trending market, so the usefulness of the signals will not be consistent.
  • fadytheman,

re: Freestockcharts dot com. Can not be used with Google Chrome.

There are three ways to do what you like to do as a thought.

1. 20/200 ema 5-minute chart. Buy and sell per the yellow line. View ESRT a forever stock as an example.

Some people like to use the Candle Stix, others like to use the Line.

I like to use the Commodity Channel Index (cci) 14 crossing over the Zero line heading north. Edit the panel so that the -100 line is a thin green lin and the zero line is white dashed and the +100 line is a thin red line.

2. Use my Green Bar/ Red Bar technique. Now let's apply the two (2) rules with an option.

a. Buy first Green Bar after last Red Bar.
    b. Sell first Red Bar after last Green Bar.

Option.... if you have Cojones, buy one hundred shares for every Green Bar heading north after the first one purchased. Sell per the above rules. I trade ESRT every day.

3. Trade per the FW Moving Average 10 (yellow) over Moving average 8 (orange). Can still use the yellow line as a reference line.

Enjoy

Quill -