New Members: Be sure to confirm your email address by clicking on the link that was sent to your email inbox. You will not be able to post messages until you click that link.
Options

would you kindly clarify why daily charts for nse are not updated but weekly charts are up todate

would you kindly clarify why daily charts for nse are not updated but weekly charts are up todate

Answers

• Options
    markdmarkd mod
    edited January 2016
    Hi @sainathramesh ,This is probably a question for Stockcharts Support.

stockcharts.com/support/techsupport.html

This site is a user forum. We help each other with questions about how to use the site's resources, but we do not have direct knowledge of the inside operations (like how the updates work) of Stockcharts.

P.S. I just checked some daily charts for symbols ending in ".IN". At approximately 9:25 am Eastern time (US) on January 28, 2016 the daily charts are dated January 28 and the most recent bar on the chart is for January 27. I assume the difference is due to the difference in Time Zones. So it looks like the most recent data is available in the daily time frame. But check with support anyway to see what they say.

• Options
    thanks for your efforts. i shall also try out on those lines suggested by you and get back pl.
    thanks very much indeed
    srr