New Members: Be sure to confirm your email address by clicking on the link that was sent to your email inbox. You will not be able to post messages until you click that link.

Ive never seen anything remotely close to these.

I am looking to make 2 quick scans,

my notes say-a scan to see the the closeness of the lines of the 20/50 and 200 day to see where trend is heading.

!> Would be a scan to see the the closeness of the lines of the 20/50 and 200 day
moving averages to see where trend is heading. I guess like a Bollinger Band Width but a moving day average width, if its too much to do all 3 indicators the 50-20 would be fine as I will know the 200 easy enough. How would you write that though to create an indicator or use it as scan parameters?

2> More importantly, a scan to check for position of stochastics ( Ill just use different % like 85-15)

and a way to find doji candles such as [closing price >15% of opening price{ AND {opening and closing price having a deviation of "less than".04%} both of these in one scan.

I know its asking a lot but I know the idea is good and will prob change your life! : )

Comments