New Members: Be sure to confirm your email address by clicking on the link that was sent to your email inbox. You will not be able to post messages until you click that link.

Forex charts

can anyone recommend a forex charting site that has minute charts,and allows you to add indicators to your chart and then save them. I don't mind paying .?

Answers

• I don't chart forex, so I don't have a first hand recommendation. But here is a site that reviews forex charting sites. I don't know whether to believe the reviews, but it does list a number of options to explore:

onlineforextrading.com/forex-tools/forex-charts/wave59

If you want to do your charting on the same site as you trade from, here is a review site for forex trading platforms:

reviews.com/forex-trading/

Here, too, I don't know whether to believe the reviews, but it does give you options to explore.
  • To look at forex, I think the easiest thing is to just sign up for a demo account with a forex broker such as FXCM and use their MetaTrader 4 platform. It has timeframes from M1 through Monthly. I've been using MT4 with a number of brokers for around 9 years, and love it. No matter whose you have, they work about the same. Some also have other platforms, but I've always ended up with MT4.