New Members: Be sure to confirm your email address by clicking on the link that was sent to your email inbox. You will not be able to post messages until you click that link.

Make blog public chartlists scanable

Not wanting to send feature requests to tech support, I will just post this here and hope someone see it.

Would it be possible to make Stockcharts bloggers chart-lists more easily available for scanning? I want to be able to scan if a stock is in a commentators public chart-list. Those seem to only be available as links on the blog page. An easy way to do this would be to provide members a chart-pack containing all Stockchart blogger public chartlists. Just make those lists only editable by the blogger. In fact it is not clear to me why all public chart-lists could not be included in a scan. Although I recognize there is some technical difference between shared lists and those of our own. It does not seem that it would be that hard to do. Please think about it. Cheers

Comments

• markdmarkd mod
    edited January 2018
    No reason not to send it as a request to tech support, if you clearly label it as a suggestion. They will pass it on. If they like it, it will go on a list. I can see there might be integration and maintenance problems, but it's worth a try.