New Members: Be sure to confirm your email address by clicking on the link that was sent to your email inbox. You will not be able to post messages until you click that link.

varios charts at once

Hi can someone please help/ suggest how can i view more than one chart(4to 6if possible) in my computer or do i have to get another monitor. i know we have candle glance view but cant seem to fit 5 &10 MA & MACD IN A 5 MIN CHART.. in it ?? thx. appreciate your help.

Comments

• markdmarkd mod
    edited August 2018
    You could try opening multiple browser windows with a different chart in each. Then resize the windows to fit four on your screen.

If you have Windows, open each session and bring up the chart you want. Then, right click on the task bar at the bottom of the screen. One of the options is "Show windows side by side". That will tile the screen with four panels, one for each session.

You will get a partial view of the full size window. Use the sliders to focus on the part of the screen you want to see. Or you can make any screen full size again by clicking on resize icon (the double squares) in the upper right corner (next to the red x). Then use "show windows side by side" to see all four again.

I would guess Apple has something similar.

You may want to create a new chart style to resize the chart so it all fits in the smaller windows. If you use a full size chart in the multiple windows, you may not be able to see your indicators without moving the sliders.
  • Thanks a ton will, try to se if it works🙏🏼