New Members: Be sure to confirm your email address by clicking on the link that was sent to your email inbox. You will not be able to post messages until you click that link.

Best of the season to all

Best of the season wishes to all the great members here on this users forum.

Its great to see so many users willing to share their knowledge and experience with others. Wishing the best to everyone in the new year.

cheers Gord

Comments

• markdmarkd mod
    edited December 2014
    I second that!

Thanks to Gord for serving as administrator here, and generously sharing his deep knowledge of SC. And thanks to all the members for their great questions and answers. I've learned a lot from both over the years. I hope many more will not just join, but join in as the year progresses.

Here's hoping everyone has a happy, healthy new year with family and friends, new and old.

This year, may your stops never be hit, and your targets always met. Happy New Year!
  • I third that!

Happy holiday's all.

It's great to have this forum here. It gets me to think, figure things out, think out loud, and build confidence. This forum has helped me a lot even if I ask rhetorically.

Yes, I am glad to have a pro like Gord here too.

Good questions appear, and great regulars help. I would love to see more participation even if you are just getting started. Don't mind me if I seem too strong. Think of this as school, and we are all learning.

Thank you all. Happy New Year. :)
  • Happy New year and good luck with your trading!