New Members: Be sure to confirm your email address by clicking on the link that was sent to your email inbox. You will not be able to post messages until you click that link.

P+F Charts

Hi, is there a forum for P+F Chartists?? Does anyone else here use them?? Thank You

Comments

• This forum and yes.

P&F Charts
  • I'm not finding and discussion on boards for P+F charts on here. I looked in the search bar. what am I missing??? Thank You..
  • I have no clue what you are confused about.

For clarification:

1. The StockCharts Answer Network (s.c.a.n.) is only one forum or board.

2. s.c.a.n. has many categories that address any and all tools and topics regarding Technical Analysis.

3. P&F Charts are a Charting Tool.

4. There is no dedicated forum or board for P&F Charts.

5. If you have a P&F Chart question just create a new topic and select category "Other Charting Tools", and ask the question.

6. If you search "PnF" or "P&F" you will get several hits on previous posts on this board.

7. It's P&F or PnF, not P+F.

8. Try searching P&F or PnF. P+F is incorrect abbreviation.

9. Not too many people ask P&F Chart questions here. So the topic is rare on this forum. That does not mean we do not address P&F Chart questions.

10. All you have to do is ask your P&F Chart questions using "Other Charting Tools" category instead of looking for a P&F Forum.

Does this help?
  • KevoKevo
    edited September 2015
    The correct abbreviation is P&F Charts. Replace the "plus" sign with the "ampersand".