New Members: Be sure to confirm your email address by clicking on the link that was sent to your email inbox. You will not be able to post messages until you click that link.

Chart Saving Problem.

Hey, guys. I divided my "Market Indexes" chart list into a two parts, weekly and daily. However when I annotate one of them (let's say daily) and save it, I can't save my weekly into a separate chart list. It automatically resaves it, and I loose my daily one. I will really appreciate all answers. Thanks.

Comments

• markdmarkd mod
    edited June 2016
    I'm not sure I understand the problem exactly, but it sounds like you have two charts for the same symbol in one chart list, but with different time frames. I don't think this should be a problem, but maybe it is for some reason.

I think the thing to do is have two lists - one for each time frame, i.e. a daily market indexes list, and a weekly market indexes list.

If you want to be able to look at both charts, e.g. the daily $SPX and the weekly $SPX at the same time, you can open two browser windows and switch back and forth, or some/most/all browsers have add-ons that allow you to tile windows.
  • That is exactly the answer I was looking for. Will try to do it right now, and I really appreciate your time and help. Thanks