New Members: Be sure to confirm your email address by clicking on the link that was sent to your email inbox. You will not be able to post messages until you click that link.
Options

Scan results to exclude "USMF" in the exchange column

Hi fellow chartists

Does anyone know how to exclude "USMF" in the "Exchange" column when I run the following Scan

[group is not Sp600]
AND [group is not Sp400]
AND [country is not canada]
AND [group is NOT TSE300]

and [exchange is NOT NSE]
and [exchange is NOT OTCMKT]
and [exchange is not TSE]

// COUNTRY

and [country is not Canada]

AND [Weekly MACD Signal(12,26,9,Weekly Close) crosses Weekly MACD Line(12,26,9,Weekly Close)]
AND [Weekly MACD Hist(12,26,9,Weekly Close) < Last Week's MACD Hist(12,26,9,Weekly Close)] AND [Last Week's MACD Hist(12,26,9,Weekly Close) < 2 weeks ago Weekly MACD Hist(12,26,9,Weekly Close)] AND [2 weeks ago Weekly MACD Hist(12,26,9,Weekly Close) < 3 weeks ago Weekly MACD Hist(12,26,9,Weekly Close)] AND [3 weeks ago Weekly MACD Hist(12,26,9,Weekly Close) < 4 weeks ago Weekly MACD Hist(12,26,9,Weekly Close)]

Rank by "marketcap"

Comments

• Options
    markdmarkd mod
    edited August 2016
    To include just stocks and indexes
    [

[[type = stock] and [market cap > 2000]]

or [type is index]

]

You should not get "USMF" (mutual funds) if you specify the "type" must be "stock". But ETFs are considered stocks, so you will get those.

I think since indices don't have market caps, you have to group the market cap requirement with type is stock, as above. See my answer to your "SML" question to explain the 2000 number.

To get only US or GB stocks, I think you just specify those exchanges. So

and

[

[exchange is NYSE]
    or
    [exchange is NASD]
    or
    [exchange is LSE]
    ]

The market cap requirement will probably exclude OTCMKT, but if it doesn't,

and [exchange is not OTCMKT]

just as you have it.