New Members: Be sure to confirm your email address by clicking on the link that was sent to your email inbox. You will not be able to post messages until you click that link.

How to change settings of a single chart in a Chartlist?

When looking at my Chartlist in 10-per-page view, there's the option in the right column to "Edit This Chart - Change Chart Settings." I can select a single chart, edit that chart, then click at the bottom to change ALL the charts to the new format: "Apply the current ChartStyle to all charts in the selected ChartList". ... BUT is there an easy way to change just a SINGLE chart in the Chartlist? I haven't found the answer in the Help areas and am going bonkers: must be missing the obvious. Thanks for any help!

Best Answer

• KevoKevo
    Answer ✓
    Hi ericksonpj, your question snuck in below a few of the other ones. I did not see it right away.

Answer: Just click the save button at the top just below the "in ChartList" drop down. You can also "Save As" which lets you save to a different ChartList, or save a copy.

Going bonkers missing the obvious? :) Yes, I remember it takes a while to sort out the different combination of options there are regarding ChartLists, Saved Charts, ChartStyles, Default Style, and Style Buttons. Good Luck, and Have Fun!

Answers

• Thanks, Kevo. No I can go back to learning, rather than stressing! Very helpful & appreciated.