New Members: Be sure to confirm your email address by clicking on the link that was sent to your email inbox. You will not be able to post messages until you click that link.

auto-renew on monthly basis

My subscription is about to expire. If I opt for monthly subscription at $24.95 which is automatically renewed each month and then later extend my subscription for one year (12 months), will I be double billed or will the monthly AUTO-RENEW drop off?

Comments

• I've never had a problem with billing, although I've never done what you are thinking of. My guess is it would NOT double-bill you, but you could try clicking on Help and sending the question to Support.
  • I have sent the question to support three (3) times to no avail. They do not answer my question!
  • Does anyone know the Email address for Chip Anderson?
  • What if you cancel auto-renew, then sign up for one year?
  • There is no way shown to cancel auto renew for $24.95 on a monthly basis.
  • In your Auto Renew Preferences, it's the last option on the page. Cancel Auto Renew
  • The last option on the page is "Cancel Your Account". Not a good option since all data lost.
  • Turn Off Auto Renew is not the same as Cancel your Account. Cancel your account is an option on your main Account page.
  • Several years I cancelled my account and later renewed. They were able to restore my lists.