New Members: Be sure to confirm your email address by clicking on the link that was sent to your email inbox. You will not be able to post messages until you click that link.

I want to do an intraday scan for when 5 min price closes above 8 min and 13 min. Since StockCharts

will not do intraday scansand I have an account with AmeriTrade I have heard that their ThinkorSwim platform will do intraday scans. Was wondering if any of you guys are familiar with ToS scanning and can help me with this scan?

Thanks,

Gary Bird

Answers

• markdmarkd mod
    edited May 2020
    There are chat rooms on ToS where you might find help. In fact, I think there is way to share/swap scans. Also, there are independent websites (forums) for ToS users. Use Google search to find them. Also, you may find helpful Youtube videos, although its hard to separate the wheat from the chaff there.
  • Thanks Mark. I guess I will search out someone who can do the scan and pay them for it. The Scan engine on ToS, for me, is very hard to learn. I have given up on trying to learn it. Guess this 67 year old brain is not capable.