New Members: Be sure to confirm your email address by clicking on the link that was sent to your email inbox. You will not be able to post messages until you click that link.
Options

Searching

Hi
Just wondering about the search function. The search usually gives multiple page results. Now it only seems to give one page. Has this changed.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    markdmarkd mod
    edited January 2021
    Good question. I hadn't noticed that. It's definitely not sufficient. Unfortunately, I have not found a way to contact Vanilla Forums (site hosts). But I'll ask around to see if there is way.

It may not be a policy change. It might be they made an update that dropped the "next page" controls from the bottom of the page. Check back in a few days. It might take care of itself.
  • Options
    gordgord admin
    edited February 2021
    I haven't used search in a while, so not sure when this changed. I've sent a note to StockCharts, I'm sure they will look into it.

In the meantime you could use the Google advanced search function to search within the S.C.A.N. domain, just specify "site:https://scan.stockcharts.com" after your search terms. See the following example for a search of "MACD scan", I got 270 hits.

Gord

• Options
    Thanks for the tip. I will use that.
    Yes the controls seems to be missing from the bottom.
    Just tried and still only a single page.