New Members: Be sure to confirm your email address by clicking on the link that was sent to your email inbox. You will not be able to post messages until you click that link.

WHY WHEN I TRY TO USE ANNOTATE I CAN NOT SCROLL DOWN TO THE FIBONACCI .

WHY CAN'T I SCROLL DOWN TO THE FIBONACCI . SOMETIMES I AM ABLE , MOST OF THE TIMES I CAN'T .

Comments

• I'm not sure what you mean by "scroll down to the Fibonacci". Do you mean the Fibonnacci tool on the Annotation tool bar?

Here's how I do it:

Enter a symbol or click on a chart to go to the chart workbench.

At the lower left, right below the chart, click on Annotate.

(If your chart is larger than your screen, the chart page moves so the top left corner of the chart is in the top left corner of your screen).

The Annotation tool bars appear. The longer tool bar is vertical down the left side, the shorter one is horizontal at the top of the vertical tool bar.

NOTE: If you put your cursor over the chart and roll the scroll button, the chart will move but the tool bars stay where they are. They never change position.

To use the Fibonacci tool, click on the fifth button down from the top (just above the red arrow.

A sub-menu appears (Fibonacci Retracement, Quadrant Lines, etc.)

Click on one, move your cursor over the chart, and click and drag. Your selection will appear. Click and drag on the yellow "handles" (the little squares) to move or re-size your selection.

You can also get more help by clicking on the question mark icon " ? "