New Members: Be sure to confirm your email address by clicking on the link that was sent to your email inbox. You will not be able to post messages until you click that link.
Options

Dividend Growth

where can I get data on how much a company has changed (i.e. raised) dividends over time. Can the scan engine be programmed for this?

Comments

• Options
    As far as I know, the scan engine keeps only the current dividend number, so you couldn't scan for rising or falling dividends.

I would guess you can get that kind of data from your broker's site or other market advisory sites, or individual company sites. Long, long ago, Value Line published that data but of course it wasn't searchable.
  • Options
    lmkwinlmkwin ✭✭
    a site called StockRover.com is known for fundamental screening. They have dividend growth filters as well as many others. They are having a Memorial Day sale right now. If you sign up for the free membership, you have access to the premium features until the sale ends. Then you revert back to the free / limited features level if you don't take advantage of the 25% off sale.

https://www.stockrover.com/research/screeners/

I can't vouch for the accuracy of the site other than it's got a lot of features that they enhance frequently.
  • Options
    I was able to run a scan on my Fidelity account.