New Members: Be sure to confirm your email address by clicking on the link that was sent to your email inbox. You will not be able to post messages until you click that link.
Options

4 digit codes for 50 day high, 20 day high etc, if "NYHL" is new year high

seeking the 4 digit codes to plug into this to see 50 day, 20 day etc......

Comments

• Options
    lmkwinlmkwin ✭✭
    do you mean the % of stocks above the 20 day ma, and the percent of stocks above the 50 day ma for the nyse etc?

Type 20 into the search like I mentioned on a prior response. Then click on the view more results to see what is available to you. Then do the same for 50, or 150 or 200.

Hope this helps. If that's not what you are looking for, let the forum know for further assistance.
  • Options
    Im hoping to see (20 day new highs) - (20 day new lows) as well as 50 and 100 day similar charts in a visual way similar to this......
  • Options
    per index.
  • Options
    lmkwinlmkwin ✭✭
    I don't believe those are symbols in the library. I'd suggest the Predefined Scans page for new 20 day highs and lows via the Moved above and below the price channel. Default price channel is 20 days on those two.

The other 2 you'd need to create a scan for using the same code as the predefined ones and changing the period from 20 to 50, etc. It's not going to allow you to see that as an indicator on the chart though. For that you'd need to set up a User Defined Index and maintain the data, probably using the scans you created. UNFORTUNATELY, unless you have a Pro level subscription you can only create / use one User Defined Index.

https://support.stockcharts.com/doku.php?id=data:user-defined_indexes