New Members: Be sure to confirm your email address by clicking on the link that was sent to your email inbox. You will not be able to post messages until you click that link.

How to use this future? identify signal

edited June 2017 in SharpCharts
I saw a post from Put/Call Ratio
I have a question. How to set up this vertical green and red line. I am not good at English and don't know how to search this feature in stockcharts.com, it seems that extra member can not do that, am I right?

Comments

• markdmarkd mod
    edited June 2017
    The red and green vertical lines and arrows are added "manually" by the author, using the Annotation tool (also known as "Chart Notes" in the documentation). They are NOT an overlay like a moving average or price channels (added automatically in response to data, like an indicator).

First, bring up the $CPC chart on the Chart Workbench.

To use the Annotation tool, click on the link "Annotate" beneath the chart on the Chart Workbench.

Inside the Annotation tool, you can select vertical lines from the icons (menu options) to the left. After you select vertical lines, you can modify the lines for thickness and style (dotted, dashed, etc.) and color from the icons across the top.

Here's a link to the new documentation:

http://stockcharts.com/docs/doku.php?id=chartnotes
  • thank you.