New Members: Be sure to confirm your email address by clicking on the link that was sent to your email inbox. You will not be able to post messages until you click that link.

How to read Stock Charts Blogs on Kindle?

It would be helpful if I did not have to spend quite so much time in front of the computer. I'd like to stretch out on the couch and read the market message or Arthur Hill on my kindle. I am sure some of you can relate. Some days I feel like I am in some medieval torture device. Anyone figure out how to read the blogs away from your desktop. Other than buy a notebook. Which may be the only option. Thought I should ask. Just in case. Thanks

Best Answers

• splash88splash88
    Answer ✓
    This actually seems to be impossible. But there is always printing and reading from actual paper. Cheers
  • markdmarkd mod
    Answer ✓
    I haven't done this, but if you have a smartphone, you should be able to get Stockcharts, including the blogs, from anywhere. I'm pretty sure the recent re-design of the site graphics was done specifically for this reason.

Answers

• It works fine for me on my kindle paperwhite's internet browser, iPad or iphone.