New Members: Be sure to confirm your email address by clicking on the link that was sent to your email inbox. You will not be able to post messages until you click that link.

Weekly expression

Is there anything wrong with using the single work weekly in lieu of using the two words this week's? Example; If I want a weekly macd, can I just say weekly macd or do I have to say this week's weekly macd?

Comments

• [[This week's MACD Signal(12,26,9) > 0.0] and [This week's MACD Line(12,26,9) > This week's MACD Signal(12,26,9)]] = [[Weekly MACD Signal(12,26,9) > 0.0] and [Weekly MACD Line(12,26,9) > Weekly MACD Signal(12,26,9)]] ???
  • "weekly MACD..." is the same as "This week's MACD..."

However, if you run the scan before the current week is complete (e.g. between Monday open and Friday close), your results will differ depending on the how the most recent update changes the data. Also, as we have discussed, SC seems to have a method for handling very frequent intraday scans.
  • Thanks again. Can I ask, are you the only person who tries to answer questions here? Just curious.
  • It's open to anyone who wants to contribute. I guess I answer most frequently, but others contribute as well from time to time, depending on whether the question is in their area of interest or knowledge. Certainly more participation is always welcome.
  • Thanks again. Glad that your here, you've helped.