New Members: Be sure to confirm your email address by clicking on the link that was sent to your email inbox. You will not be able to post messages until you click that link.
Windows or Chrome Page become unresponsive in Scan sessions
Hi Everyone.... when I select Scan from my Dashboard, a page opens a scan session. However when I attempt to select a pre-existing scan from the list or attempt to scroll down the list, I get a popup message that the "Page has become unresponsive" and gives me a choice to "Wait" or "Exit." Selecting "Wait" is futile... and I can only "Exit."
1. It is a new computer as of December... fast!
2. The problem occurs in Edge or Chrome.
3. I'm not experiencing this specific issue on any other website.
4. I've uninstalled and reinstalled both Edge and Chrome.
5. I've uninstalled my ESET virus software and am only running Windows Defender.
6. I called Microsoft Tech.... and they completely uninstalled and reinstalled Window 10 and all updates. This process took a while, so we parted and when the install and updates finished... same problem. No help at all.
I haven't called MS Tech back yet... thought I check to see if others have had this problem.
Would appreciate any feedback you all might have.
Larry T. - Extra Subscriber