New Members: Be sure to confirm your email address by clicking on the link that was sent to your email inbox. You will not be able to post messages until you click that link.
Options

Simple Price alerts not coming thru via text

Noticing a few alerts are not coming thru,,, how often does it update and look for price alerts? Etrade simple price alerts on Pro dont work anymore and I thought I found something here to work with, but apparantly not because when scalping for .20-.50 this doesnt seem to be fast enough???

Comments

• Options
    I would not attempt to day trade via Stockcharts. It is not designed for that purpose. The data feed is not continuous which is necessary for day trading - the best you can get is 5 second refresh with a pro subscription and that is way too slow to scalp. It's ok for getting a better price on a longer trade, but not for in and out trading.
  • Options
    I have a pro subscription and I just recently started using alerts to notify me. As best that I can tell, it might take a few minutes to run my scans and alert me via a text message. So far, my email alerts don't work at all but that problem might somehow be on my end.