New Members: Be sure to confirm your email address by clicking on the link that was sent to your email inbox. You will not be able to post messages until you click that link.

Alerts

2»

Comments

• Just a thought but maybe some of the odd custom settings for indicators that I am trying to use might have something to do with it as well. In particular MACD Hist(1,2,0) is also in the same alerts. Just a thought
  • The intraday activity updates effect the current bar and the scans and alerts are based on, minimum, daily data. So intraday activity updates the "daily" bar and related indicators as if the day is complete. Then the next 10 minutes changes the bar and related indicators, and so on.

Alerts will only send notification once per day. If the alert is true at 10am and not true at 11am and true again at 3pm, you will only get one notifiction per day after the 1st time the alert is triggered.
  • I have an alert set up to alert on the close. It did. I had been running the scan for the last hour and it had confirmed the alert for an hour. After the close, the scan will not work.