New Members: Be sure to confirm your email address by clicking on the link that was sent to your email inbox. You will not be able to post messages until you click that link.

SCTR

Why do my scans come up with some stocks with SCTR ratings listed. They are listed on the scan report , but when I pull up the daily charts for those stocks and check detailed quote, there is no SCTR value listed at the top of the chart ? Example... EA and HZNP . Why doesn't the SCTR rating show at the top of the daily chart ?
Thanks,

JJ

Comments

• You are correct. I did a scan for SCTR.large >90 and EA is there. I went to the chart, added "Full Quote" and the SCTR is blank.

Looks like a data error. Take a picture of the chart with no SCTR value and send it to Support.
  • The SCTR in the full quote option is the best/easiest way to know what market cap the symbol is in. It is helpful. Otherwise, I would have to go to Yahoo/Google Finance for that.

You could add SCTR as an indicator. This does not provide the market cap, however.

The SCTR full quote option is now corrected.