New Members: Be sure to confirm your email address by clicking on the link that was sent to your email inbox. You will not be able to post messages until you click that link.
Options

Perf Chart rename of Sectors?

I am creating a Perf Chart for each of the sectors in the $SPX. Some time ago I saw an article that showed how to rename the labels so that they were more clear. I want to make a chart for my subscribers showing the current performance of each sector, but I want the label to say, for example, 'XLE - Energy,’ XLF - Financial,' etc., so that it is easily clear for those readers who don’t know the ticker. Does anyone know how to do this or can you direct me to the renaming article I can no longer find? Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    If you want just Price Performance, you could use SharpCharts for that. Just change the type of chart to Price Performance. If you need Relative Price Performance, type in 2 symbols in the create a chart separated by a comma were the first one is the benchmark. This can be saved to a ChartList and can be labeled.

SharpCharts allows you to add labels.