re: ELDER IMPULSE
The following scan spits out charts which have one green bar following one red bar. Most of the Elder traders are looking for the Green bar as a buying signal right after the last red bar.
Instead of Advanced Scan Workbench, switch over to the opening page for Standard Scan Workbench on stockcharts.com
1. Set Volume at 1,000,000 in the "Global Filters" area
2. In the area to the right of "Global Filters" area is an area named "Predefined Chart Pattern" place "Elder Bar Red" 1 day ago "true". Next box down in "Predfined Chart Pattern" place "Elder Bar Green" 0 day ago "true".
3. Run Scan
Scan - 70E - Elder Impulse
• For the last market close:
• United States Stocks with...
• 20-day Simple Moving Average of Volume for today is greater than 1000000
• The chart has a Elder Bar Red pattern for yesterday
• The chart has a Elder Bar Green pattern for today
found 20 at 11:37pm 5/3/16 eg........http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=CBL&p=D&yr=0&mn=4&dy=0&id=p65749336663