New Members: Be sure to confirm your email address by clicking on the link that was sent to your email inbox. You will not be able to post messages until you click that link.

(EFFI) Efftec International Inc., why am I not able to pull up its chart? I could a few days ago.

Answers

• markdmarkd mod
    edited April 2016
    It's an OTC PINK stock, so possibly no broker dealer is quoting them, so no data feed?

From the otcmarkets site:

"How does a company get quoted on OTCQX, OTCQB and OTC Pink?

To get quoted as a OTCQX, OTCQB and OTC Pink security, a company must find one broker-dealer willing to quote their stock on OTC Link® ATS. Only SEC-registered broker-dealers that are members of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) can quote securities. "

There doesn't even seem to be an internet site for this company.

You could do some more research here:

How can I see real-time quotes?

"Real-Time Level 1 Quotes can be found on www.otcmarkets.com on a company’s quote page. All companies traded on the OTCQX Best Marketplace and the OTCQB Venture Marketplace sponsor Real-Time Level 2 quotes, free for investors on www.otcmarkets.com or on a company’s corporate website. Many OTC Pink companies also sponsor Real-Time Level 2 quotes for investors. Just check their quote page. Click here to learn more about how companies can sponsor Real-Time Level 2 Quotes.

Investors may also access Real-Time Level 1 and Level 2 quotes for OTCQX, OTCQB and OTC Pink securities on various financial portals. For more information on where to access OTC Markets Group Market Data, please visit OTC Market Data Distributors & Websites."