New Members: Be sure to confirm your email address by clicking on the link that was sent to your email inbox. You will not be able to post messages until you click that link.

billing

Does anyone have a way to get ahold of stock charts other than email? I have to reach them to correct an error on my bill but they won't reply. I really don't know how to reach them...
tia

Comments

• markdmarkd mod
    edited April 2017
    @gerry64 Have you tried this?

Removing Data Plans

Members can remove data plans from their account at any time on the Your Account page. Just click on the “Manage Data Plans” link on the right side of the page. Then check the “Delayed Data” option for the data plan you want to remove, and click “Continue”.

If you downgrade your account, the downgrade will take effect at the end of your billing month. No refunds will be issued for the removed data plan.
    Cancelling Your Account

You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the “Cancel Your Account” button at the bottom of the “Your Account” page. The cancellation will take effect at the end of your billing month.

Here's the link to the page:

http://stockcharts.com/docs/doku.php?id=account
  • yes thank you, but what I'm saying is they charged me for an extra plan. what t
    somehoq happened is I'm also being billed for (Data Plans US Real-Time Data
    Canada Real-Time Data
    Manage Data Plans
    Renew On May 16, 2017 I don't want this, but I have been billed for both. I cannot get a hold of anyone to help get this corrected...
  • Well there must be information on the company somewhere. Maybe you could google "stockcharts owned by" and see if there is something available.
  • I was hoping that someone here was affiliated with stockcharts and would email them. Would you know how s.c.a.n. is associated with them?
  • @gerry64 No, this is a user-only site. I have nothing to do with Stockcharts except as a subscriber. I do not know anyone there. The site administrator is also a subscriber only, not an employee of Stockcharts. Stockcharts sponsors the server but that's it (see the first entry on this form from chipa for new users).
  • ok thank you.