New Members: Be sure to confirm your email address by clicking on the link that was sent to your email inbox. You will not be able to post messages until you click that link.
Does anybody here know a web page where I can find a Reverse RSI calculator?
- by RSI, I mean Welles Wilder's Relative Strength Index
- By reverse calculator, I mean ... you input the stock symbol and your desired RSI target ... and the OUTPUT is the target price
- if you could vary the RSI setting ... example RSI(14) or RSI(5) ... that would be even better
An example of where this might be useful:
- I refer you to StockChart's own MarketWatchers Live (29 May 2018), Tom Bowley at around 38 minutes into the video
- this is where Tom Bowley describes his RSI(14) scan
- I think a "reverse RSI calculator" here could have helped Tom find his entry price as well as automate his execution
What do you guys think?