New Members: Be sure to confirm your email address by clicking on the link that was sent to your email inbox. You will not be able to post messages until you click that link.

Performance Chart

How do I rebase two or more stocks so that I can overlay % correlations so they both start at 0% from selected time frame? (not share price, but percentage gains/correlation)

Comments

• markdmarkd mod
    edited June 2020
    From the dashboard page, in the Member Tools section, find "Perfcharts", click on it, delete the default symbols and add in your own. Under the chart is a "slider" with a default value of 200 days. That's the number of days shown on the chart. The start date is at the far left. As you slide the slider, the start date (and end date) changes. Click on the 200 and substitute your own number.
  • lmkwinlmkwin ✭✭
    On the Chart Type for a symbol you want to do this with

Click the Drop down and select the Performance type

In your indicators select Price Performance and put the symbols in that you would like to compare

I think you can do up to a limit of different symbols depending on your membership level. If you do more than allowed there will be a message appearing at the bottom of the chart about the chart being "truncated"

You can change your time frames on this type chart to be whatever you'd like.