New Members: Be sure to confirm your email address by clicking on the link that was sent to your email inbox. You will not be able to post messages until you click that link.

problem

Is anyone having trouble with trying to change a chart? Ok say I'm trying to change a 1 month chart to a three month chart, when I try and tell it to replace the 1 month chart I get a screen that says
"
" The information you're about to submit is not secure"
because the site is using a connection thats not completely secure your information will be visible to others???
sheesh I don't want that. Can anyone help

Comments

• Try logging out and back in?
  • lmkwinlmkwin ✭✭
    edited December 2020
    I'm getting that message on Chrome but not on Firefox.

Grayson's "team" must be adding some exciting new ACP features. I think they are using Google App Maker for the exciting "future" of technical analysis tool.
  • so does that mean its safe? I use chrome
  • Means they have a situation they need to be aware of. "Safe" is a relative term. Getting a security warning on a site is usually not a good thing. May be harmless, may be an update by "the team" that wasn't completed properly.

I reported it. You should also.
  • Dear Andrew,

Thank you for contacting us. It's a Chrome issue that began this weekend from a recent update. Our programmers were able to resolve the issue the update was causing with our site. We have tested it here and are no longer seeing that message appear, nor have we had any other users report still seeing that message appear.

I have tested it here again and was not able to produce the warning. I suspect that this problem is caused by out-of-date information in your web browser's temporary file cache. Clearing your browser's file cache should fix things. You can find the specific instructions on how to do that in your Chrome browser here:
    https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392709?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop

If that fails to work, as a test, this helpful troubleshooting guide from Chrome can help you pinpoint what might be causing the problem:
    https://support.google.com/chrome/troubleshooter/6273575?hl=en

Thank you,
    Mindy Reynolds
  • Thank you that fixed the problem.