New Members: Be sure to confirm your email address by clicking on the link that was sent to your email inbox. You will not be able to post messages until you click that link.

Chart list sorted by sector

There appears to have been a change to the way chart lists are sorted when saved. Roughly 2 weeks ago I had positions numbered in several lists, they were sorted by industry sector, then they were scrambled. Now when I try to save a new entry in a list it doesn't sort to the proper industry ? Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• Maybe some programming tests were being done and effected the lists on some accounts? I haven't noticed any changes on my lists. Doesn't mean they didn't happen, just that I haven't noticed any.

I just went to one of my lists and did a sort on sector and saved it. Seems to be working as it did before. If I were to add a new symbol to the list, I would have to re-sort, re-number the list to put the new symbol in the preferred order. You do mention Sector in the title and then industry in the question. Sometimes if I click in the sort by sector, the industries aren't lined up. I click on the Industry sort and then click on the sector sort and that usually clears it up for me.