New Members: Be sure to confirm your email address by clicking on the link that was sent to your email inbox. You will not be able to post messages until you click that link.
Options

Last Mod Date/Time for ChartLists Scans & Alerts

In my past programming for client based applications such as StockCharts, we were able to provide the "Last Mod Date/Time" on certain lists. This provides the user knowledge of what he/she recently changed, as well as any if any Scheduled Scans had made any updates to any ChartLists as well, with an indication of the date/time the chartlist changed. The user should then be able to sort on the name of the ChartList as well as the "LastMod" column.

Please consider this as an enhancement in the future. Appreciate it.

Best Answers

• Options
    markdmarkd mod
    edited March 2023 Answer ✓
    I'm pretty sure Stockcharts has no client - meaning there is no code stored and running on the user's machine (unlike say thinkorswim). But that probably doesn't mean your idea couldn't be implemented - although I'm not sure if the customer's local date/time could be used when customers are located across all the world's time zones.

Nevertheless, you should submit this suggestion to Support. This page, s.c.a.n., is a user forum maintained by users. None of us are SC employees and we are not in direct touch with SC.
  • Options
    J_RappJ_Rapp
    Answer ✓
    I have offerred the suggestion into StockCharts Support.

Answers

• Options
    Only thing I can think of is YOU add a comment line in the scan

//date modified