New Members: Be sure to confirm your email address by clicking on the link that was sent to your email inbox. You will not be able to post messages until you click that link.
Options

Aapl

Anyone else Notice the Double-Inside day, on Aapl? Anyone Trading it?

Comments

• Options
    lmkwinlmkwin ✭✭
    I don't trade AAPL. I used to trade AAPL and many other names back in the day. Most of the times I did trade AAPL, I made money but I'd had made more if I didn't trade it. I've had a cost basis on AAPL under $5 at some points. Should have held on longer than I was able to.

The only daily chart I use is a Point and Figure chart. On time charts I only use weekly and monthly charts. Is this Double-Inside day something significant to be aware of? Looks a bit extended but not terribly extended. It hasn't really taken a pause yet since breaking out.

• Options
    i predict in 15 years Aapl will charge $3,000 for a 'Basic' phone - based on the current trajectory -and Still will be paying federal taxes to Ireland rather than the U.S.
  • Options
    If you have 3 kids that will Set you back 15 thousand for the Whole family
  • Options
    lmkwinlmkwin ✭✭
    that's based on the Double-inside day?
  • Options

lol no. I was actually expecting a down day, the next day, which didn’t pan-out. Instead, we got a High fakeout on Low rsi & Negative macd

the lesson to be learned here is not to take Single candles in Isolation

An inside day is a period of low volatility, and often precludes a Reversal(But not always!)

Always learnin’…

• Options

Setting a Higher-high, but on Lower rsi. Hmmm…

• Options
    was Kinda warning people not to Buy appl but each investor is allowed to make their own calls of course

aapl Creates a lot of growth by not paying taxes to the united states
    Top par growth company
  • Options
    #Model citizen

• Options
    markdmarkd mod
    edited August 2023
    I don't follow AAPL, but in retrospect, it was showing weakness.

p.s. you can enlarge the image (on Windows machines) by pressing the Control key while rolling the scroll button on your mouse.
  • Options
    People get Tired of it being made by Forced slave Labor, in Xinjiang, i guess... Who knows. i just know that Warren Buffet sold a bunch of it