New Members: Be sure to confirm your email address by clicking on the link that was sent to your email inbox. You will not be able to post messages until you click that link.
Options

gotta love chuck love ❤️

if charles schwab is repeatedly filling you at prices that are above the highest price that traded that day is that Okay

they replied back and said they don’t see a problem with it

Best Answers

• Options
    markdmarkd mod
    edited July 2023 Answer ✓
    I think there is another post similar to this.

If I remember correctly, if you place a limit order that triggers on the bid or ask, rather than an actual trade, your trade will execute. So the bid or ask will not appear on the chart, but your order will be triggered. I'm guessing your trade may not appear on the chart if the broker fills it from their own inventory without going to an exchange.

I could be wrong, but I think that was it. It's probably explained in the legalese somewhere on the Schwab site.

p.s.

here's a link to a similar discussion; there may be others:

https://scan.stockcharts.com/discussion/comment/520#Comment_520
  • Options
    SofearnotSofearnot
    Answer ✓

“…I'm guessing your trade may not appear on the chart if the broker fills it from their own inventory without going to an exchange”

I’m going to mark this post as Answered.

• Options
    SofearnotSofearnot
    Answer ✓
    Okay, Truce, with Ole' Chucky. They and i have decided to Part Ways. they try everything Possible to keep you in High Margin Interest Rates, for an Extended Period of Time, i guess, Chuckies dirty Little Secret. No, Thanks. To Each His own. You want to Treat your Customers Like this, i'll "vote" with my wallet and you can gouge other people. No hard feelings, tho.