New Members: Be sure to confirm your email address by clicking on the link that was sent to your email inbox. You will not be able to post messages until you click that link.
Options

anyone know how to scan for a list of symbols starting with !GT...? I am getting zero results.

Scanning for symbols starting with !GT...

Best Answer

• Options
    lmkwinlmkwin ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    You would need to go into the Symbol Library and copy and paste all of the !GT...'s you would like into a chartlist. Then you can run scans against that chartlist if desired.

To get to the Symbol Library start typing in !GT in the field at the top of the screen. It will show symbols that match up with what you are typing.

at the bottom of that listing is a link to click on for "More results for...". Click on that and you will be in the Symbol Library.

Answers

• Options
    Thank you very much for your response. This is a great website that I sure don't use often enough. This is what stock charts responded to my question."The symbols beginning with the exclamation point are not available for scanning. They are not uploaded to the scan database."
  • Options
    markdmarkd mod
    edited August 2023
    Apparently that's true.

This scan gets no results.

[symbol contains '!GT']

Also, if you add a !GT symbol to a list and scan for the the !GT, it doesn't show up. This gets no results after I added !GT200SPX

[favorites list is 15]
    [symbol contains '!GT']
  • Options
    If you put them into a list, you will be able to view them all together at least. And you can Sort and save the list by values in Summary View