New Members: Be sure to confirm your email address by clicking on the link that was sent to your email inbox. You will not be able to post messages until you click that link.
Options

Hello help EPS + SALES

Does anyone in this forum know how to add the EPS growth qtr over qtr to the screener, and also the Sales growth qtr over qtr, I hope you can help me.

Comments

• Options
    lmkwinlmkwin ✭✭
    Those fields aren't in the database at this point. I use ChartMill.com for fundamental filters if I feel it neccessary. I can create a screen for fundamentals and then export the list and import it into StockCharts. They just added the ability to scan for multiple quarters or even multiple years both on estimate beats and actual changes. I don't know if they are available in the "free" version. They actually just added a lot of new things.

Finviz.com also has fundamental filters available on the free version

StockCharts appears that they may be adding that capability. The Symbol Summary page displays some of the data that is currently available for display. At some point they may add it into the scan workbench, but I think that EPS and P/E are the only 'fundamental' values available at this point.

https://www.modestmoney.com/chartmill-vs-finviz/
  • Options
    Thank you very much, lmkwin for the information.
  • Options
    lmkwinlmkwin ✭✭
    In the Symbol Summary they have a NEW Earnings display that they are filling in now. Could be a sign of things to come, scanning wise.