New Members: Be sure to confirm your email address by clicking on the link that was sent to your email inbox. You will not be able to post messages until you click that link.

New Performance display on a ChartList

lmkwinlmkwin ✭✭
A nifty feature on the New Performance display option is to put in a Compare To symbol. This updates the listing to a relative strength listing of your chartlists. The Compare To field is on the upper left of the view.

Comments

• lmkwinlmkwin ✭✭
    It would be nice if StockCharts.com consolidated the Summary view and the Performance view OR added the ability to Save in Sorted Order on the Performance view. This would be a slick way to be able to view a list in several different ways, including a RS view.

Sure, you can run a scan to Rank By whatever you'd like, but they have it showing on the screen already without having to take the additional steps. Plus, the dropdown list on the ChartLists is getting a little long now.

• lmkwinlmkwin ✭✭
    I don't know when it disappeared but it appears the ChartList "Scroll View" has been removed from the dropdown options.

Now, if only they can put the CandleGlance back to its prior page view, then I'd be satisfied. As it is now, CandleGlance went from my favorite view to, at most, 2nd best. Impossible to navigate effectively. Particularly on a long list. It does load faster now, but still a downgrade in terms of usefulness.