New Members: Be sure to confirm your email address by clicking on the link that was sent to your email inbox. You will not be able to post messages until you click that link.
Options

Why does my Customized Gallery View not display for the Chart List Gallery

I customized my Gallery View for the GalleryIntraday, GalleryDaily, and GalleryWeekly Charts. When I select Gallery View for an individual stock the customized Gallery View displays just fine. When I select Gallery for a chart list it reverts to the default Gallery View not my customized one. Is there a way to correct this issue?

Best Answer

• Options
    markdmarkd mod
    Answer ✓
    Not sure why that should be happening. Mine works OK.

One thought: are the charts in your list a mix of chart styles, or all one style?

I'm thinking if they are a mix of styles, especially if they are "static" or a mix of time frames- they might not display in a custom gallery view. A static chart would be one where you selected a range of dates and then saved that view so it doesn't update everyday.

Just a guess.

Answers

• Options
    Thanks Mark. You got me thinking. I had a space in the name label for one of the Gallery charts and it must have caused the problem. Changed it and now it's working fine. Appreciate the input.