New Members: Be sure to confirm your email address by clicking on the link that was sent to your email inbox. You will not be able to post messages until you click that link.
Options

Wishing to 'chat' with someone who uses TTM_wave on Think or Swim to discuss thoughts, ideas.

Have just started to use TTM_wave and find it very useful for short term direction. Any comments, suggestions, thoughts appreciated.

Answers

• Options
    TTM is available on ACP although I think it works better on TOS
  • Options
    "available on ACP" ... means it is NOT AVAILABLE on the main StockCharts platform ........
  • Options
    @azb - could be coming. In this week's video, Grayson promised enhancements in the works for the legacy side. We'll see what they are.
  • Options
    Earnings History and Analysts Ratings are coming soon. It's said that on the Symbol Summary page for a while now. Soon must be coming to an end at some point.

TTM Squeeze is on ACP. I didn't see TTM Wave on there, but I don't have any paid plug ins.
  • Options
    @Andy7 From what little info I can gather, the TTM Wave is a combo of MACD periods? I'm on TOS but don't use the wave. I'm not a short term trader.