New Members: Be sure to confirm your email address by clicking on the link that was sent to your email inbox. You will not be able to post messages until you click that link.

This is the year!!!

Start of the video is so "reassuring"

I guess that my comments on his last video had some impact. Hopefully it's more than words. Well, if they can find someone to add to the team who is comfortable working on SharpCharts. Of course he says "nothings going to change". So I guess he's covered both sides of the equation. Hey, we promised that nothing was going to change in SharpCharts. But this is the year that big changes are coming as they ..... oh, I don't know.... change the fonts? Add new color backgrounds?

Comments

• I am desperately trying to get just 1 more color. How hard can that be ???
  • I'm guessing those editor updates from the other question are part of the Sharpcharts changes.
  • This is a great video for new members. but there is NOTHING NEW here.
  • @azb there are more colors. If you change the Color Schemes background on the chart to the darks, then White becomes available. But... Black disappears from the options.

Of course, on the Advanced Charting Platform you have more options than you can imagine.

The ACP Team is amazing.

I'd like to see them fix the PnF charts. In CandleGlance you can see the numbers at the bottom of the P&F Traditional chart. Those are Year markers. They have a field displaying 2 digit data in a 1 digit field. So the 1 is really 19, the 1st 2 is 20 and the 2nd is 21.

Or on the P&F Percent, the don't display any decimals on the Price Axis and has the same date issue

I have annually made the request to have this fixed for at least 4 years now.
  • I am just trying to see what they have improved in the original Stock Charts.

I don't want to learn ACP just to use one new color. How hard is it to add 1 more to get 13? My point is, if they have not added even 1 color more, then they have improved nothing else, since colors are simple programming.
  • Remember, the core product is an international program. Perhaps there is a color quantity restriction somewhere. With severe fines and penalties.

Just kidding. The "simple" and the "logical" are obviously not in the priority queue for the last few years at least. ACP is a perfect example. Paid for by Core Product users to the benefit of ......
  • ... to the benefit of future profits .. selling plugins, brokerage fees, etc. if you go to their store, be sure to hold on to your wallet!
  • This is why they are ignoring original Stockcharts .....
    New ACP Moxie Indicator Plug In for sale ... FOUR HUNDRED NINETY SEVEN DOLLARS ....
  • The Moxie is worth at least 599.99 but wait, there's more!!!! 15 minute chart tools!!! so it's a deal for sure.
    Grayson Builds a very exciting Moxie Layout view. He bores the heck out of me. I think he gets paid per using the word "moxie".

Here's the guy that Grayson is so excited about!!

• Larry Williams "STARTER Pack" .... on sale now for SEVEN HUNDRED NINETY FIVE DOLLARS.